First Adventures In Wreath Making

So I've seen so many cute wreaths all over Pinterest! But one of them really caught my eye and I HAD to make it! 

Teach. Craft. Love has a few pictures of some cute wreaths but I fell in love with the first one! You can see it here.

While I was at Hobby Lobby tonight (actually shopping for ANOTHER wreath!) I found a twig wreath that I've been looking ALL OVER for, so I had to get it! I found a few flowers, some letters, and paint and got to work!



This wreath was only $4!!! Such a great deal! I almost bought a few more to make for friends and family!

As far as making the wreath goes, I kind of experimented to see what worked best and it turned out great. All I did was paint some letters, hot glue some wire on the back and wire them up to the wreath. Once I got them positioned where I wanted them, I hot glued them directly to a twig for more stability. I did the same for the flowers I bought. 

Cute, right? I really like it! It took less than thirty minutes all together! Now I just need to hang it on the door!

Update: I broke the wreath like 5 minutes after this post...so I had to fix it... But it's finally up on my door! Yay!


P.S. Please ignore my nasty door. These apartments are older than my grandparents.


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I saw your "inspiration" on pinterest and wanted to make some for friends and family. Your initials make it way more do-able for people who move around a lot! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've actually changed it since I made it. The two flowers were throwing me off (you know the whole "odd numbers are more visually appealing to the eye".. I guess it's true!) so I went and bought another one and glued it on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...