Things Get Personal

I made my own monogram a week or so ago and I was really itching to put it on everything I owned. I really wanted to put it on my laptop case, but because of the material it just wouldn't stick.


It would have looked so cute on my new pink case! But it just would not go on! :(

So, I put it on my laptop instead!


I actually like the placement of it. Now I can see it every time I use my computer!

Here's a closer look below!


Are you monogram crazy like me? I think I might have an actual addiction! :)

Interested in making your own monogram? Check out my tutorial here to see how I did it!


2 comments:

  1. I am guilty of being monogrammed obsessed as well! Your monogram looks great I your comouter. You said you made it yourself, how?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of them! I made it using my Silhouette software - here's the link: http://idpinthat.blogspot.com/2014/01/diy-monogram-on-silhouette-studio.html

      If you have any questions, let me know!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...