New Etsy Prints

I am excited to announce that I have some new prints in my Etsy shop and will be continually adding more in the next few weeks!

Here are the 4 that I just listed today, along with the links to where they're listed in my shop! Please feel free to check them out, along with my other state prints and custom state prints!

CUSTOM Be Brave Print // 8x10


Thanks For Being My Person Print // IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD // 8x10


Remember You Are Loved Print // IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD // 8x10


Remember You Are Loved Print // IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD // 8x10


Here are some of my other prints from my shop! You can click one and it will take you directly to my Etsy shop at Etsy.com!



I hope you love these new prints as much as I've loved creating them! Don't forget, I'll be adding more in the next few weeks so check back often! You can even add me to your "favorites" so you'll be alerted when I post new items! :)

1 comment:

  1. That’s an awesome set of statement prints! Each of the designs looks amazing and unique. I especially love the background on the 'be brave' statement print. Also, I think giving your clients the ability to customize that print is a clever idea. Anyway, I'm sure you're busy tending to loads of orders. Until next time, Alex. All the best! :)

    Rita Gibson @ YEAH! Local

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...